CAD Modeler / Technologist
We are currently looking for a motivated individual to join our firm in a long term capacity as a structural CAD Modeler / Technologist. Job tasks to include:
- preparation of construction drawings prepared using the latest in CAD software (Revit and AutoCAD)
- co-ordination of work with other Design and Construction Professionals
- review of shop drawings
- some site services with experience.
Applicants should have good working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit software, good communication and inter-personal skills and be eager to learn in a co-operative environment. Advance skills with AutoCAD and Revit is an asset. A minimum of 3 years of related job experience in the AEC industry is preferred.
Applicant to hold a diploma (certificate) in Architecture & Building Technologies or comparable post secondary education from a program recognized by the Saskatchewan Applied Science Technologists and Technicians (SASTT).
Intermediate Structural Engineer
We are currently looking for a motivated individual to join our firm in a long term capacity as an Intermediate Structural Engineer. Job tasks to include:
- Provide engineering expertise for the structural design of small structural projects
- Prepare reports, analysis and design, plans, details and specifications for additions/modifications/renovations to residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Prioritize and deliver multiple small projects, from beginning to end, with minimal supervision
- Liaise with clients, design team consultants and contractors to ensure all project work is compliant
Applicants should have good communication and inter-personal skills and be eager to learn in a co-operative environment. Advance skills with SAP2000, ETABS and SAFE is an asset.
Applicant to have a minimum 4 years in an engineering consulting office and hold a Professional Licence with APEGS or similar Canadian Engineering Association.
Interested applicants may send resumes complete with references and latest transcripts from last graduating institution via mail to Robb Kullman Engineering LLP, 3022 Louise Street, Saskatoon, Sk, S7J 3L8 or via email through this posting. Applications will be received until February 16, 2018. All applications held in confidence. Applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted by telephone or email to arrange an interview. Employment to commence shortly upon completion of the interview process and selection of suitable applicant. Salary to be competitive in today’s market based upon experience of successful applicant. Compensation package includes a comprehensive company sponsored benefits plan.