- Ben G. Robb, P. Eng., B.E. ’76
- Mark J. Gress, P. Eng., B.E. ’94, M.Sc. ’98, Principal
- Trevor Knoll, P. Eng., B.E. ’95, Principal
- Dale Heggie, P.Eng., B.E. ’04, M.Sc.’06, Principal
- Felicia Brewster, P.Eng.,B.E. ’10
These engineers have practiced as structural consultants throughout their careers.
The firm strives to stay abreast of the latest standards, theories and technology in the field of structural engineering. The engineers continue to upgrade their skills through technical societies, seminars, conferences and post-graduate studies.
Clients receive the benefits of state-of-the-art computer design facilities.
- Robert (Bob) A. Bessel, A.Sc.T., Principal
- Laura Baron, A.Sc.T., Technologist
- Ken A. Elder, A.Sc.T., Technologist
- Sandi Maisonneuve, A.Sc.T., Technologist
- Susan Chow, A.Sc.T., Technologist
- Kalpesh Parmar, Technologist
These Technologists/Technicians have a combined total of more than 80 years of experience. Their skill and experience rank them among the best in the business.
The exceptional quality of drawings that these draftspersons consistently achieve, reflects their understanding of all aspects of project delivery from conceptual design to construction. That understanding is the result of their ongoing responsibilities on the jobsite as well as in the office.
The drafting department is equipped to provide complete computer drafting and plotting services. Draftsman are well versed with the latest versions of the top CAD Software – AutoCAD, REVIT Structure and MicroStation.