Robb Kullman Engineering LLP provides a wide range of structural engineering services related to new construction, additions, renovations and restoration projects. These services include:
- Advisory services/rendering professional opinions.
- Structural evaluations/failure investigations.
- Feasibility studies/conceptual design/budgeting.
- Preliminary design/cost estimates.
- Detailed design/preparation of drawings, specifications and contract documents.
- Tender services.
- General engineering services during construction.
The firm typically provides services as a sub-consultant on multi-discipline projects. For projects which are primarily structural in nature, the firm will serve as prime consultant.